Sterling LakesHouston, TX » Sterling Lakes
LGI Homes is excited to present our Pearland Area new homes in Sterling Lakes, a gorgeous master-planned community in South Houston. Located just off of SH288—and just 20 minutes from downtown—Sterling Lakes is conveniently located near the Texas Medical Center, NASA’s Space Center Houston, the Houston Ship Channel, the Kemah Boardwalk and Hobby Airport.
In addition to its phenomenal location, Sterling Lakes offers stellar community amenities. At the heart of the community is a $2.5 million Recreation Center Complex, centered around SplashPad Texas. With a poolside cabana, clubhouse, junior Olympic pool, tennis and basketball courts, lakes and biking trails, families in Sterling Lakes will enjoy plenty of leisure and recreation, all in their own back yard.
LGI Homes includes thousands of dollars' worth of upgrades in each and every one of our new homes. Energy efficient appliances, granite countertops, and brushed nickel hardware and fixtures are just a few of the features you'll find standard in the spacious new homes in Sterling Lakes.
Call today to find out more about LGI Homes’ quality, service and value, as well as our upgrade advantage.
LGI Homes Builds Quality And Value Into Every Home.
- Brand new 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- $10,000 worth of upgrades included
- Energy efficient appliances
- Refrigerator included
- Fully fenced backyard
- Utility room
- Front yard landscaping
- Homeowner warranty
- Large community lake
- Neighborhood recreation center
- Junior Olympic pool and splash pad
- Tennis Courts
- Walking trails
- Quality deed restrictions
- Beautiful gated, stone entry
Available New Homes
How Can I Own a New Home Today?
Additional Local Properties
- Bauer Landing, Cypress/Tomball
- Chase Run, North Houston
- Decker Oaks, Northwest Houston
- Deerbrook Estates, Houston
- Magnolia Reserve, Magnolia
- Nowlingshire Estates, Baytown
- Painted Meadows, Clear Lake Area
- Ranch Crest, Magnolia
- Sugar Pine Square, North Houston
- The Trails at Seabourne Parke, Sugar Land Area
With communities in some of the hottest states across the country, we understand that it's important for our homes to be not only attractive and well-constructed, but also energy efficient. We strive to provide our residents in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, Colorado and Florida with some of the most energy efficient homes.READ MORE