Coming Soon near KnightdaleRaleigh, NC » Autumn Lakes
Autumn Lakes, New Construction Neighborhood
LGI Homes is proud to introduce its newest community, Autumn Lakes, COMING SOON to the Raleigh area. You do not want to miss this exciting opportunity to own an affordable, new home at this incredible community.
This stunning community boasts an incredible neighborhood park composed of two playgrounds, a picnic and BBQ area, dog park and scenic walking trails around a tranquil pond. A variety of beautiful new homes featuring open floor plans and loaded with desirable upgrades will be available for quick move-in! Please check this page for updates on when new homes at Autumn Lakes will be available.
If you are interested in touring homes that are available for immediate move-in, please contact our Brinley Manor community at (844) 899-1652.
- New 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes
- Energy-efficient Whirlpool® appliances
- Refrigerator included
- Granite countertops
- Recessed lighting
- USB outlets in kitchen
- Community park
- Two playgrounds
- Picnic pavilion
- Dog park
- Walking trails around pond
- 10-year structural warranty
* Prices and rates are subject to change without notice. See additional disclosures below.
How Can I Own a New Home Today?
Additional Local Properties
- Addyson at Holden Road, Youngsville
- Ashton Meadows, Franklinton
- Avery Pond, Fuquay-Varina
- Bedford Hills, Burlington
- Brinley Manor, Raleigh
- Chesleigh Estates, Wake Forest
- Crawford Townes, Franklinton
- Creekside at Sunset Lake, Holly Springs
- Kendal Forest, Franklin County
- Laurel Oaks, Youngsville
- New Forest, Wake Forest
- Stone Ridge, Clayton
- The Bluffs, Garner
- The Meadows, Mebane
- Village at Applewood, Creedmoor
- Weatherby, Creedmoor
With communities in some of the hottest states across the country, we understand that it's important for our homes to be not only attractive and well-constructed, but also energy efficient. We strive to provide our residents in Texas, Arizona, California, Minnesota, Alabama, Oklahoma, Nevada, Oregon, New Mexico, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, Colorado and Florida with some of the most energy efficient homes.READ MORE