New Homes for Sale in Denton, TXDallas/Fort Worth, TX » Beall Way
Beall Way, New Construction Neighborhood
LGI Homes is excited to introduce a brand-new community, Beall Way, COMING SOON to the north Dallas-Fort Worth area! You do not want to miss this exciting opportunity to own an affordable, new home at this incredible community.
LGI Homes at Beall Way will offer brand-new, upgraded homes with modern designs and energy-efficient features in an exceptional location. Ideally located in Denton, Beall Way provides residents with incredible amenities and easy access to everyday conveniences. Please check back to this page for updates on when new homes at Beall Way will be available.
If you are interested in touring inventory that is available for quick move-in, please contact our nearby community, Beaver Creek at (866) 702-6756.
- Brand-new 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Full suite of Whirlpool® kitchen appliances
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucets with Power Clean™ spray technology
- Kwikset® door hardware with SmartKey Security™
- Convenient outlet with USB charging capability
- Wi-Fi-enabled garage door opener
- Exceptional location
* Prices and rates are subject to change without notice. See additional disclosures below.
How Can I Own a New Home Today?
Additional Local Properties
- Beaver Creek, Denton
- Chisholm Springs, Newark
- Hampton Meadows, DeSoto
- Lasater Ranch, Burleson/Crowley
- Meadow Springs, DeSoto
- North Pointe Crossing, McKinney
- Oak Ridge, East Fort Worth
- Patriot Estates, Midlothian/Waxahachie
- Princeton Crossroads, Allen
- Quarter Horse Estates, North Fort Worth
- Seagoville Farms, Seagoville
- The Bridges, Burleson/Crowley
- The Woodlands, Denton County (Terrata)
- Willowwood, North DFW
- Windmill Farms, Forney
With communities in some of the hottest states across the country, we understand that it's important for our homes to be not only attractive and well-constructed, but also energy efficient. We strive to provide our residents in Texas, Arizona, California, Minnesota, Alabama, Oklahoma, Nevada, Oregon, New Mexico, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, Colorado and Florida with some of the most energy efficient homes.READ MORE