New Homes for Sale in Azle, TXDallas/Fort Worth, TX » Eagle Lake Garden Village
Open 7 days a week - 8:30am - 8:00pm
Eagle Lake Garden Village, New Construction Neighborhood
LGI Homes is proud to introduce its newest community, Eagle Lake Garden Village, COMING SOON to the Fort Worth area!
This charming community will showcase affordable new homes featuring sleek, modern designs and energy-efficient upgrades in an incredible location. Residents will enjoy convenient access to nearby schools, great dining, and an abundance of family-friendly outdoor activities. Please check back to this page for updates on when new homes at Eagle Lake Garden Village will be available.
If you are interested in touring inventory that is available for immediate move-in, please contact our highly desirable Stone Creek Ranch community at (855) 441-6400, located nearby, where your family can enjoy an exceptional quality of life.
- Brand-new 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Energy-efficient Whirlpool® appliances
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucets with Power Clean™ spray technology
- 36" upper cabinets with crown molding
- Convenient outlet with USB charging capability
- Kwikset® door hardware with SmartKey Security™
- WiFi-enabled garage door opener
- Attached 2-car garages
- Fully-fenced backyards
- Professional front yard landscaping
* Prices and rates are subject to change without notice. See additional disclosures below.
How Can I Own a New Home Today?
Additional Local Properties
- Beaver Creek, Denton
- Hampton Meadows, DeSoto
- Lake Ridge Estates, North DFW
- Meadow Springs, DeSoto
- North Pointe Crossing, McKinney
- Park Trails, Allen
- Patriot Estates, Mansfield
- Shady Oaks, Dallas
- Skyline Estates, East Dallas
- Stone Creek Ranch, Fort Worth
- The Bridges, South Fort Worth
- The Woodlands, Denton County (Terrata)
- Windmill Farms, Forney
With communities in some of the hottest states across the country, we understand that it's important for our homes to be not only attractive and well-constructed, but also energy efficient. We strive to provide our residents in Texas, Arizona, California, Minnesota, Alabama, Oklahoma, Nevada, Oregon, New Mexico, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, Colorado and Florida with some of the most energy efficient homes.READ MORE