New Homes for Sale in DeSoto, TXDallas/Fort Worth, TX » Hampton Meadows
Open 7 days a week - 8:30am - 8:00pm
Hampton Meadows, New Construction Neighborhood
LGI Homes is proud to announce a brand-new community, Hampton Meadows, COMING SOON to the Dallas area! You do not want to miss this exciting opportunity to own an affordable, new home at this incredible community.
LGI Homes at Hampton Meadows will offer new, luxurious homes in an exceptional location. Ideally situated just off I-35 in DeSoto, Hampton Meadows provides quick access to nearby schools, world-class dining and all of the amenities that downtown Dallas has to offer! Please check back to this page for updates on when new homes at Hampton Meadows will be available.
If you are interested in touring inventory that is available for quick move-in, please contact our highly sought-after community, Meadow Springs at (855) 581-6400.
- Brand-new 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Energy-efficient Whirlpool® appliances
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucets with Power Clean™ spray technology
- Convenient outlet with USB charging capability
- Kwikset® door hardware with SmartKey Security™
- WiFi-enabled garage door opener
- Professional front yard landscaping
* Prices and rates are subject to change without notice. See additional disclosures below.
How Can I Own a New Home Today?
Additional Local Properties
- Beaver Creek, Denton
- Eagle Lake Garden Village, North Fort Worth
- Lake Ridge Estates, North DFW
- Meadow Springs, DeSoto
- North Pointe Crossing, McKinney
- Park Trails, Allen
- Patriot Estates, Midlothian/Waxahachie
- Quarter Horse Estates, North Fort Worth
- Shady Oaks, Dallas
- Stone Creek Ranch, Fort Worth
- The Bridges, Burleson/Crowley
- The Woodlands, Denton County (Terrata)
- Willowwood, North DFW
- Windmill Farms, Forney
With communities in some of the hottest states across the country, we understand that it's important for our homes to be not only attractive and well-constructed, but also energy efficient. We strive to provide our residents in Texas, Arizona, California, Minnesota, Alabama, Oklahoma, Nevada, Oregon, New Mexico, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, Colorado and Florida with some of the most energy efficient homes.READ MORE