New Homes for Sale near Mansfield, TXDallas/Fort Worth, TX » Patriot Estates
Patriot Estates, New Construction Neighborhood
LGI Homes is proud to introduce a new section in the popular community of Patriot Estates, COMING SOON to the Dallas-Fort Worth area! You do not want to miss this exciting and once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a brand-new home at an affordable price.
LGI Homes at Patriot Estates features award-winning, upgraded homes situated on spacious lots in an ideal location. Not only does this beautiful neighborhood offer you and your family a great place to call home, it is just a short drive from the area's premiere shopping, dining and entertainment. Right in the center of it all, Patriot Estates provides families with convenience, comfort and an exceptional quality of life all at an affordable price.
If you are interested in touring homes that are available for immediate move-in, please contact our highly-desirable community, The Bridges at (888) 705-2166.
- Brand new 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Stainless-steel Whirlpool® appliances
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucets with Power Clean™ spray technology
- Stunning 42" wood cabinets with crown molding
- USB outlets in the kitchen
- WiFi-enabled garage door opener
- Fully fenced backyard
- 10-year structural warranty
- Swimming pool
- Children's playground
- Walking trails
- Picnic area
- Community clubhouse
* Prices and rates are subject to change without notice. See additional disclosures below.
How Can I Own a New Home Today?
Additional Local Properties
- Beaver Creek, Denton
- Eagle Lake Garden Village, Azle
- Hampton Meadows, DeSoto
- Lake Ridge Estates, North DFW
- Meadow Springs, DeSoto
- North Pointe Crossing, McKinney
- Park Trails, Allen
- Shady Oaks, Dallas
- Skyline Estates, East Dallas
- Stone Creek Ranch, Fort Worth
- The Bridges, South Fort Worth
- The Woodlands, Denton County (Terrata)
- Windmill Farms, Forney
With communities in some of the hottest states across the country, we understand that it's important for our homes to be not only attractive and well-constructed, but also energy efficient. We strive to provide our residents in Texas, Arizona, California, Minnesota, Alabama, Oklahoma, Nevada, Oregon, New Mexico, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, Colorado and Florida with some of the most energy efficient homes.READ MORE