New Homes for Sale in North Fort Worth, TXDallas/Fort Worth, TX » Stone Creek Ranch
Stone Creek Ranch, New Construction Neighborhood
LGI Homes is excited to be part of the beautiful community, Stone Creek Ranch. With this quiet setting located just 10 miles north of bustling downtown Fort Worth, residents experience the best of both worlds. Stone Creek Ranch rewards homeowners with an amenity-rich community combined with affordable luxury living.
Along with its desirable proximity to the city's various retail, dining and entertainment venues, Stone Creek Ranch offers a family-friendly community featuring two parks, endless walking trails and an amenity center including a pool and cabana area. Whether in your neighborhood or out, you'll be glad you live in Stone Creek Ranch, where convenience and comfort meet quality at an affordable price.
LGI Homes includes thousands of dollars' worth of upgrades in each and every one of our new homes. Brushed nickel hardware and fixtures, raised panel doors, rounded corners, designer wood cabinets and vaulted ceilings are just a few of the features you'll find standard in our homes. The rolling hills, convenient location and exceptional amenities make Stone Creek Ranch not just a place to live, but a great place to call home.
Call today to find out more about available inventory at Stone Creek Ranch.
- Brand new 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Stainless-steel Whirlpool® appliances
- Granite countertops
- 42" upper wood cabinets with crown molding
- Designer light fixtures
- 2" faux wood blinds throughout the home
- Attached 2-car garages
- WiFi-enabled garage door opener
- Fully-fenced backyard
- Front yard landscaping
- 10-year structural warranty
- Children's playground
- Neighborhood park
- Walking trails
- Amenity center with swimming pool
- Low HOA dues
* Prices and rates are subject to change without notice. See additional disclosures below.
How Can I Own a New Home Today?
Additional Local Properties
- Beaver Creek, Denton
- Chisholm Springs, Newark
- Eagle Lake Garden Village, North Fort Worth
- Hampton Meadows, DeSoto
- Lake Ridge Estates, North DFW
- Meadow Springs, DeSoto
- North Pointe Crossing, McKinney
- Oak Ridge, East Fort Worth
- Park Trails, Allen
- Patriot Estates, Midlothian/Waxahachie
- Quarter Horse Estates, North Fort Worth
- Shady Oaks, Dallas
- The Bridges, Burleson/Crowley
- The Woodlands, Denton County (Terrata)
- Willowwood, North DFW
- Windmill Farms, Forney
With communities in some of the hottest states across the country, we understand that it's important for our homes to be not only attractive and well-constructed, but also energy efficient. We strive to provide our residents in Texas, Arizona, California, Minnesota, Alabama, Oklahoma, Nevada, Oregon, New Mexico, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, Colorado and Florida with some of the most energy efficient homes.READ MORE