New Homes for Sale in Forney, TXDallas/Fort Worth, TX » Windmill Farms
Windmill Farms, New Construction Neighborhood
LGI Homes at Windmill Farms, is a gorgeous master-planned community in East Dallas. Located just past I-635, off Hwy 80, this family-friendly setting is conveniently located near all the fine dining, shopping, and entertainment that the heart of Dallas has to offer. This neighborhood also rewards homeowners with endless amenities including expansive swimming pools, playgrounds, ponds, and picnic areas. Not to mention, your children will attend highly acclaimed schools located right in their very own community. Windmill Farms combines the excitement of Dallas and the small-town relaxed feel of Forney with LGI Homes’ exceptional quality, unbeatable customer service, and new homes at affordable prices, making it the perfect place to call home.
LGI Homes includes thousands of dollars worth of upgrades in each and every one of our new homes. Granite countertops, raised panel doors, brushed nickel hardware and fixtures, rounded corners, designer wood cabinets and vaulted ceilings are just a few of the features you’ll find standard in our new homes.
Call today to find out more about LGI Homes' quality, service and value, as well as our upgrade advantage.
LGI Homes Builds Quality And Value Into Every Home.
- Brand-new 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Energy-efficient Whirlpool® appliances
- Granite countertops
- 36" upper cabinets with crown molding
- Moen® faucets with Power Clean™ spray technology
- USB outlets in the kitchen
- Attached 2-car garages
- WiFi-enabled garage door opener
- Front yard landscaping
- Fully fenced backyard
- 10-year structural warranty
- Family park
- Community swimming pools
- Children's playground
- Jogging and biking trails
- Neighborhood ponds
- Picnic areas
- Greenbelt areas
- Excellent schools within neighborhood
Available New Homes In This Dallas/Fort Worth, TX Community
*P & I. Price 1) $217,900, 2) $238,900, 3) $239,900, 4) $260,900, 5) $274,900, 4% Fixed / 5.101% APR, 3.5% Down, FHA 30 Year, OAC from third party lender. Prices and rates are subject to change without notice. See additional disclosures below.
How Can I Own a New Home Today?
Additional Local Properties
- Beaver Creek, Denton
- Chisholm Springs, Newark
- Eagle Lake Garden Village, North Fort Worth
- Hampton Meadows, DeSoto
- Lake Ridge Estates, North DFW
- Meadow Springs, DeSoto
- North Pointe Crossing, McKinney
- Oak Ridge, East Fort Worth
- Park Trails, Allen
- Patriot Estates, Midlothian/Waxahachie
- Quarter Horse Estates, North Fort Worth
- Shady Oaks, Dallas
- Stone Creek Ranch, Fort Worth
- The Bridges, Burleson/Crowley
- The Woodlands, Denton County (Terrata)
- Willowwood, North DFW
With communities in some of the hottest states across the country, we understand that it's important for our homes to be not only attractive and well-constructed, but also energy efficient. We strive to provide our residents in Texas, Arizona, California, Minnesota, Alabama, Oklahoma, Nevada, Oregon, New Mexico, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, Colorado and Florida with some of the most energy efficient homes.READ MORE