A Laid-Back Place To Live
Find Your New Home in Jacksonville
Since the 1940s, after two Marine bases opened, Jacksonville has enjoyed steady growth. It's a small surf-town adjacent to North Carolina's Crystal Coast, where world-class “crystal” beaches attract tourist’s year-round. Relax, play volleyball or catch a wave at one of Topsail Island's three beaches. Jacksonville's economy benefits from large federal employment and it's the commercial hub of Onslow county.
At LGI Homes, we believe in exceeding expectations in value and customer service. Our amenity-rich neighborhoods make it easy to maintain or create an active and fun community life! And our Jacksonville new homes are affordable and include stylish finishes, smart features and many other upgrades at no extra cost to you!
- Home of the United States Marine Corps' Base Camp Lejeune and Marine Corps Air Station New River
- #5 ‘The Youngest Cities in the U.S.’ (Coventry Direct, 2020)
- #22 'Safest Cities in North Carlina' (National Council for Home Safety and Security, 2020)
- Emerald Isle's nearby #1 'The Best Beach Towns in North Carolina' (Southern Living, 2020)
- Adjacent to North Carolina's Crystal Coast, an 85-mile stretch of coastline some of which is known for “crystal waters”
- Major employers include Onslow County Board of Education, Department of Defense, Marine Corps Exchange Services, Wal-Mart Associates Inc., Food Lion, Alorica, Inc. and Onslow Memorial Hospital