Welcome to Sweet Home Alabama
Discover the Heart of Southern Hospitality
The "Heart of Dixie" is home to a pleasant mix of attractions, entertainment venues and outdoor adventures. Millions flock to Alabama each year to enjoy college football, the topographical diversity and historical landmarks. Alabama's economy is increasingly diversifying from agriculture into various industries, earning Alabama recognition for creating an innovative business-friendly environment - Roll Tide!
Are you looking for a new home in Alabama and want incredible value and a smooth buying experience? Our beautiful new homes are affordable, move-in-ready and include upgrades at no additional cost to you. Experience a better home buying experience with LGI Homes today.
A Fantastic Place to Call Home:
- #4 'The 10 Most Affordable States in 2021' (U.S. News)
- #7 'Lowest Cost of Living 2021' (World Population Review)
- #7 'Top 25 Affordable States to Buy a House in 2021' (Roofstock)
- Major attractions are the U.S. Space and Rocket Center, Birmingham Zoo, Point Mallard Park, USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park and Gulf Shores
- Major industries include aerospace and aviation, agriculture, bioscience, chemicals, metals and advanced materials
Featured Markets In Alabama
Located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, Birmingham is Alabama’s cultural epicenter and offers museums, shopping, nightlife, outdoor recreation and world-class cuisine.