A Historic Place To Call Home
New Homes Available In York
York is the birthplace of the Articles of Confederation and where Congress signed the French Treaty of Alliance. The city's historic downtown area highlights three centuries of American history. A short journey down several blocks often becomes an exciting journey. LGI Homes has affordable, high-quality new homes for sale in picturesque communities in the York area. Our floor plans are open, spacious and thoughtfully designed to accommodate your life. Plus, every home we build includes recessed lighting, high-end cabinetry, upgraded countertops, energy-efficient appliances, popular designer finishes and a 10-year structural warranty. High-quality luxury is affordable again.
Discover Your New Home
- #4 'Best Places to Live in Pennsylvania' (U.S. News & World Report)
- #17 'Best States According to Americans' (U.S. News & World Report)
- #18 '2022 Most Diverse Places to Live in Pennsylvania' (Niche)
- York real estate prices are 55% lower than the Pennsylvania average (AreaVibes)
- Top industries in York include healthcare, government, education, manufacturing, tourism, and construction.
- Top employers are York College of Pennsylvania, WellSpan Health, Walmart, Glatfelter, Rutter's Dairy, Kinsley Construction, Dentsply Sirona, A&S Trucking Service, Inc, and R&R Components.
- Top attractions include York County History Center, Agricultural & Industrial Museum, Colonial Complex, Miniature Railroad Club of York, and Bonham House.