An Artisan Culture
New Homes for Sale in Tacoma
Tacoma, Washington, situated to the south of Seattle along the Puget Sound, is a picturesque place. It's a port city with the third-largest population in the state and the center for business activity in the South Sound region. Tacoma has a colorful history in glassworks, delicious farm-to-table restaurants, museums, extraordinary outdoor adventure and spectacular views.
In Tacoma, every LGI home comes with a designer upgrades package and a 10-year structural warranty. Visit one of our exceptional communities in Tacoma today to see for yourself why thousands of families choose to make LGI Homes their homebuilder each year!
Amazing Attractions in Tacoma
- #10 'Fastest Growing Cities in Washington' (Stacker, 2022)
- #23 '2021 Top Places to Live in America Ranked' (Livability)
- Home to the Tacoma Film Festival, Tacoma Freedom Fair & Taste of Tacoma
- Top employers include State Farm, Regence, Emerald Home Furnishings & JBLM
- Great Public Transportation System - Light Rail, Commuter Rail & city buses
- W.W. Seymour Botanical Conservatory has hundreds of regional and tropical flowers and plants