New Homes for Sale in Atlanta, GAAtlanta, GA » Highwood Trace
Open 7 days a week - 8:30am - 8:00pm
Highwood Trace, New Construction Neighborhood
LGI Homes is proud to announce a brand-new townhome community, Highwood Trace, COMING SOON to Atlanta!
LGI Homes at Highwood Trace will offer stunning townhomes just minutes from the heart of downtown Atlanta. The neighborhood will have a playground, picnic pavilion and park benches and is in close proximity to great local attractions including Six Flags Over Georgia and the Delta Flight Museum!
Please check this page for updates on when new townhomes at Highwood Trace will be available. Fill out the contact form to the right for more information.
If you are interested in touring townhomes that are available for immediate move-in, please check out our Southwood Reserve community.
- Whirlpool® appliances
- 36" upper cabinets with crown molding
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucets with Power Clean™ spray technology
- Undermount kitchen sink with extra deep basin
- Convenient outlet with USB charging capability
* Prices and rates are subject to change without notice. See additional disclosures below.
How Can I Own a New Home Today?
Additional Local Properties
- Al-Jennah, McDonough
- Anneewakee Trails, Douglasville
- Ashley Meadows, DeKalb County
- Augusta Woods, Villa Rica
- Creekside Manor, Athens
- Freeman Estates, Clayton County
- Highlands North, Dallas
- Southwood Reserve, Atlanta
- Taylor Ridge, Henry County
- The Seasons at Pendergrass, Flowery Branch
- Walker Ridge, Bartow County
With communities in some of the hottest states across the country, we understand that it's important for our homes to be not only attractive and well-constructed, but also energy efficient. We strive to provide our residents in Texas, Arizona, California, Minnesota, Alabama, Oklahoma, Nevada, Oregon, New Mexico, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, Colorado and Florida with some of the most energy efficient homes.READ MORE