Discover Your New Home
Where the City Meets the Beach
Jacksonville is the most populous city in Florida, and the largest city by landmass in America. The U.S. Navy's Naval Air Station Jacksonville brings many government and military industries to Jacksonville . Banking, insurance, healthcare, logistics and tourism industries thrive here, too. Jacksonville is often praised for being “a great place to live and retire.” The Atlantic coastline and many fantastic beaches are nearby.
LGI Homes has new communities in the Jacksonville area with family-friendly and active lifestyle amenities. Our move-in ready homes are affordable and unmatched in value. Browse our neighborhoods and stylish floor plans and learn more about the high-end upgrades included in every home we build, at no extra cost to you!
A Top Place To Live
- 22 miles of white sand beach, more shoreline than any other U.S. city
- #2 in Best Places to Live in Florida 2020 (Bankrate.com)
- #10 in The 10 Best Places to Retire in 2020 (Forbes)
- #17 Fastest-Growing Places (US News)
- Fantastic employment opportunities and world-class arts
- Home to the 2nd-largest Naval Base in the world
- Jacksonville boasts the largest urban park system in the U.S.
- Home to the headquarters of the PGA Tour, and the PGA Tour's annual Players Championship