Where You Want To Be
New Homes in OKC
With a relaxed lifestyle in the heart of the midwest, Oklahoma City is a family-friendly town with big-city conveniences. Some areas still have that "cowboy" feel from the good ole' days, offering a moment of nostalgia. Pro sports and college rivalries keep sports fans content and foodies love the local restaurants. Additionally, the costs of living and housing, in general, are lower than national averages and the city has a diverse, robust economy. OKC is undoubtedly a fantastic place to call home!
Our new home communities in Oklahoma City are exceptional, with attractive amenities and various floor plans. We believe in providing value, which is why every home we build includes high-end upgrades and designer finishes at no extra cost to you!
There's a Lot to Love About OKC
- #2 'Best Large Cities to Start a Business' (Wallethub.com, 2019)
- One of 'The Best American Cities for Live Music (Besides Nashville)' (Reader's Digest, 2020)
- Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium home of the Oklahoma Sooners
- Major industries include healthcare, aerospace, the federal government, higher education and the military
- Major companies based in Oklahoma City include BancFirst, Chesapeake Energy, Devon Energy, INTEGRIS Health, Hobby Lobby Stores Inc, Paycom and Sonic Corp