Right Where You Want To Be
Incredible New Homes Available in OKC
With a relaxed lifestyle in the heart of the midwest, Oklahoma City is a family-friendly town with big-city conveniences. Some areas still have that "cowboy" feel from the good ole' days, offering a moment of nostalgia. Pro sports and college rivalries keep sports fans content and foodies love the local restaurants. Additionally, the costs of living and housing, in general, are lower than national averages and the city has a diverse, robust economy. OKC is undoubtedly a fantastic place to call home!
We are excited to introduce new floor plans to Oklahoma City. We're now offering our line-up of brand-new plans at special, one-day-only pricing! Secure your appointment today for a Sales Event near you to take advantage of our limited-time specials. Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
There's a Lot to Love About OKC
- #2 'Best Large Cities to Start a Business' (Wallethub.com, 2019)
- One of 'The Best American Cities for Live Music (Besides Nashville)' (Reader's Digest, 2020)
- Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium home of the Oklahoma Sooners
- Major industries include healthcare, aerospace, the federal government, higher education and the military
- Major companies based in Oklahoma City include BancFirst, Chesapeake Energy, Devon Energy, INTEGRIS Health, Hobby Lobby Stores Inc, Paycom and Sonic Corp