Enjoy Living Life
Find Your New Home in Dallas-Fort Worth
In the heart of North Texas lies the flourishing metropolitan area of Dallas-Fort Worth, encompassing ten major cities over thirteen counties. Here, your life is chock-full of exciting, noteworthy attractions, a thriving arts district, high-class shopping, hip cafes, incredible music venues, art galleries and museums. Dallas has six pro sports teams and hosts NASCAR events at Texas Motor Speedway.
LGI Homes has new home neighborhoods throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area with family-friendly amenities and beautiful move-in ready homes. Each home is fully upgraded, at no additional cost to you! Enjoy a chef-ready kitchen and master retreat with low monthly payments when LGI Homes are your DFW homebuilder.
- #5 'The Best Places to Retire in 2020' (Forbes)
- #2 '10 Best Places to Live in Texas in 2021 - 2022' (US News)
- #12 'The Top 15 Cities in the United States' (Travel + Leisure, 2021)
- #3 'Top 20 Best Tech Cities for IT Jobs' (CompTIA, 2021)
- Major attractions include The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden, The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, Six Flags Over Texas, Klyde Warren Park, AT&T Stadium, Children's Aquarium at Fair Park
- 24 Fortune 500 companies have headquarters in the DFW metroplex
- Major industries include defense, financial services, information technology and data, semiconductors, telecommunications, transportation, processing, life sciences