Find Your New Home in Norfolk
Among the many things Norfolk, Virginia is known for, sports is perhaps one of its most popular. Norfolk is the proud home of the Norfolk Tides baseball team, Norfolk Admirals ice hockey team and Old Dominion and Norfolk State University football teams. The Waterside District’s restaurants, clubs, lounges and craft beer bars make nightlife an adventure and the abundance of beaches and parks with miles of trails make leisure activities a favorite pastime. As a leading builder of affordable homes in Norfolk, LGI homes come fully equipped with all upgrades included and a 10-year structural warranty. Visit us in person to discover the LGI Homes difference for yourself.
Something for Everyone
- #3 'Fastest Growing Real Estate Markets in Virginia (Aceable, 2021)
- #6 'The Best Places to Live in Virginia in 2022' (Apartment Guide)
- #7 'Best Cities After Service' (Navy Federal, 2021)
- Norfolk is home to the largest naval base in both the United States and the World.
- Top employers include Norfolk Southern Railway, Sentara Healthcare, Bank of America, Beacon Holding, PRA Group and Naval Station Norfolk
- Top attractions for Norfolk include Norfolk Botanical Garden, Virginia Opera, Chrysler Museum of Art, Battleship Wisconsin and the Virginia Zoo
We're Not There Yet
But we may be soon! To search through our new home communities around the country, adjust your criteria, or click here to Search by Map.