Find Your Piece of Heaven in Arizona
New Homes in the Copper State
Great weather, stunning landscapes, hiking trails, lakes, and more than 300 days a year of sunshine make Arizona perfect for nature enthusiasts to enjoy the outdoors year-round. Arizona's strong economy and low cost of living make it an excellent state for young professionals starting or retirees settling down. Arizona also has a culinary landscape that would make any foodie salivate.
LGI Homes builds beautiful neighborhoods in Phoenix and Tucson areas. Our new homes in Arizona are modern, with open-concept floor plans and premium upgrades at no extra cost to you! For unmatched value and superior quality, make LGI Homes your Arizona home builder.
Fill Your Days With Sunshine:
- #4 'States in the U.S. with the Best Weather 2021' (World Population Review)
- #5 'GDP Growth in 2021' (Forbes)
- #7 'Economic Stability and Potential 2021' (U.S. News)
- #7 'Best State to Retire in 2021' (Bankrate)
- Major attractions include the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Tombstone, Monument Valley, Hoover Dam, Phoenix Zoo, Havasu Falls, Arizona Science Center and Meteor Crater
- Major industries include aerospace, electronics, semiconductors, tourism, business services and back-office operations