Find Your Piece of Heaven in Arizona
New Homes in the Copper State
Great weather, stunning landscapes, hiking trails, lakes, and more than 300 days a year of sunshine make Arizona perfect for nature enthusiasts to enjoy the outdoors year-round. Arizona's strong economy and low cost of living make it an excellent state for young professionals starting or retirees settling down. Arizona also has a culinary landscape that would make any foodie salivate.
LGI Homes builds beautiful neighborhoods in Phoenix and Tucson areas. Our new homes in Arizona are modern, with open-concept floor plans and premium upgrades at no extra cost to you! For unmatched value and superior quality, make LGI Homes your Arizona home builder.
Fill Your Days With Sunshine:
- #3 ‘Fastest Growing States 2022’ (World Population Review)
- #4 ‘Young People Are Moving to These 10 States’ (US News & World Report, 2021)
- #4 ‘Top 10 US States with the Best Weather All Year-Round’ (Current Results, 2022)
- #4 ‘The Fastest Growing States in the U.S.’ (Deseret News, 2021)
- Major attractions include the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Tombstone, Monument Valley, Hoover Dam, Phoenix Zoo, Havasu Falls, Arizona Science Center and Meteor Crater
- Major industries include aerospace, electronics, semiconductors, tourism, business services and back-office operations
Featured Markets In Arizona
Phoenix has big-city attractions and convenient access to endless adventures. With over 300 days of sunshine, this is the perfect place to call home.
Often recognized as one of the best cities for an active lifestyle, Tucson offers the best of both worlds – big-city amenities with a small-town vibe.