Find Your Piece of Heaven in Arizona
New Homes in the Copper State
Great weather, stunning landscapes, hiking trails, lakes, and more than 300 days a year of sunshine make Arizona perfect for nature enthusiasts to enjoy the outdoors year-round. Arizona's strong economy and low cost of living make it an excellent state for young professionals starting or retirees settling down. Arizona also has a culinary landscape that would make any foodie salivate.
LGI Homes builds beautiful neighborhoods in Phoenix and Tucson areas. Our new homes in Arizona are modern, with open-concept floor plans and premium upgrades at no extra cost to you! For unmatched value and superior quality, make LGI Homes your Arizona home builder.
Fill Your Days With Sunshine:
- #3 ‘Fastest Growing States 2022’ (World Population Review)
- #4 ‘Young People Are Moving to These 10 States’ (US News & World Report, 2021)
- #4 ‘Top 10 US States with the Best Weather All Year-Round’ (Current Results, 2022)
- #4 ‘The Fastest Growing States in the U.S.’ (Deseret News, 2021)
- Major attractions include the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Tombstone, Monument Valley, Hoover Dam, Phoenix Zoo, Havasu Falls, Arizona Science Center and Meteor Crater
- Major industries include aerospace, electronics, semiconductors, tourism, business services and back-office operations