Entertainment Around Every Corner
Find Your New Construction Home in Stockton
Ideally located in the heart of California, is the rich, diverse city of Stockton. Stockton is the County Seat of San Joaquin County and is one of California’s fastest growing cities. Enjoy a fun-filled day at a popular farmer’s market, visit one of the city’s top attractions like Haggin Museum or the historic Bob Hope Theatre, or take a boat ride out on the California Delta and enjoy a day of fishing; the options for family fun are endless in Stockton! In addition, one of the many reasons homebuyers flock to Stockton is that it is centrally located between an abundance of great destinations. Sacramento, San Francisco, Yosemite and the popular beaches of Santa Cruz are within driving distance!
Experience adventure and the exciting lifestyle that awaits you in Stockton. LGI Homes offers a variety of new construction homes with spacious layouts and designer upgrades in premier locations. Visit an LGI Homes community today to learn more about our superior-quality craftsmanship and how every new home comes with a host of impressive upgrades, all included at no extra cost to you.
Discover This Waterfront City
- #2 '10 Affordable Places to Live in California' (UpNest, 2022)
- #5 'California's 11 Most Affordable Places to Live' (California.com, 2021)
- #8 '2022's Most Diverse Cities in America' (Niche)
- #14 'Fastest Growing Cities in California' (Stacker, 2021)
- Top attractions include Haggin Museum, Historic Bob Hope Theatre, Stockton Arena, University of the Pacific, Micke Grove Zoo, Miracle Mile and Banner Island Ballpark.
- Top employers include O.G. Packing & Cold Storage Company, University of the Pacific, ApexCare, Herrick and Rabobank N.A.
- Major industries include healthcare, agriculture, construction, government, finance, insurance and education.