Your New Home Awaits
New Construction Homes Available in Sacramento
Nestled amongst 1.5 million acres of farmland, the capital city of California sits as one of the state's most often forgotten metros. With nicknames, like "Almond Capital of the World" and "America's Farm-to-Fork Capital," Sacramento may sound like a sleepy farm town. But Sacramento boasts so much more, including a diverse population and even an NBA team, the Sacramento Kings. Rich in history, Sacramento is also a center for higher education thanks to California State University and others in the city. The city boasts gorgeous vistas along the Sacramento River, and also sits in an ideal location in the state of California; just 96 miles from the ocean and 117 miles from world-renowned Lake Tahoe.
LGI Homes is building affordable new homes throughout the area in exceptional, amenity-filled neighborhoods. If you want more home for your money, visit us today and tour our models. You're going to love living in a new home with modern features and designer upgrades at no extra cost to you!
Explore the Californian Capital
- #1 'Best places to live in California in 2020' (Bankrate)
- #3' 2020 Most Diverse Cities in America' (Niche)
- #26 'Healthiest Places to Live in the U.S.' (WalletHub, 2019)
- 20% of the city's 100 square miles of land is covered in trees - sycamores, oaks & elms
- Major industries include agriculture, life sciences, research and development, healthcare, clean technology and energy & post-secondary education
- Major attractions include California State Railroad Museum, Crocker Art Museum, American River Bicycle Trail, Old Sacramento, Capitol Park & Old Sacramento Waterfront