Find Your New Construction Home
In the Entertainment Capital of the World
Las Vegas is known globally for its glamour, expansive hotels, eclectic events for all ages, championship fights and the casinos that make all this possible. The Las Vegas strip created the demand for long-term, full-time employment opportunities and a flourishing city. Businesses that service hotels and casinos, and industries that service the millions of residents living in the area, continue to show interest in Las Vegas.
Our exceptional neighborhoods are amenity-rich, ideally located and offer stylish floor plans. Every new home in Las Vegas is fully upgraded with high-end finishes, smart features and luxurious updates. Welcome to LGI Homes in Vegas!
More Than Meets the Eye
- #1 'Most Fun Cities in America' (Wallethub, 2021)
- #10 'Top Cities to Relocate to Around the World' (Money)
- 300 days of sunshine each year
- Home of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Large companies: MGM Resorts International, Caesars Entertainment, Las Vegas Sands, Johnson Electric, Wynn Resorts
- No state income tax