Amazing Views Await
New Homes for Sale in Albuquerque
The self-proclaimed “outdoor enthusiast’s paradise,” Albuquerque boasts 300-plus days of sunshine each year. Hiking and other outdoor activities are truly a unique experience thanks to nearby destinations like the 700-year-old Petroglyph National Monument and the Coronado Historic Site - also around 700 years old and home to the Kuanua Pueblo ruins. Albuquerque is also highly-regarded as a cultural center of the Southwest thanks to museums like the Maxwell Museum of Anthropology, Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and New Mexico Museum of Natural History.
When buying a home in Albuquerque, consider the brand new homes constructed by LGI Homes. Open-concept floor plans in the area range from three to five bedrooms, include upgrades you desire at no additional cost and are backed by our 10-year structural warranty. Visit a model today to see the LGI difference for yourself.
- #1 'Best Places to Live and Work as a Moviemaker in 2022' (MovieMaker)
- #5 'The Best Midsize Cities in the United States in 2020' (AFAR)
- #8 'Best Cities for Recreation 2022' (WalletHub)
- #9 'Best Cities for Women in Tech 2021' (SmartAsset)
- Major industries include technology, defense, tourism, agriculture, manufacturing, research and development
- Major attractions include Sandia Peak Tramway, Petroglyph National Monument & the Cibola National Forest
- Old Town Albuquerque was founded in 1706 and features 10 blocks of Adobe buildings
- The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta is one of the most spectacular events in the world, showcasing more than 500 balloons each year