Rich Culture is All Around You
Find Your New Home in San Antonio
Arguably the most architecturally-beautiful city in the country, San Antonio, is packed full of attractive features for new homeowners. As the second-largest city in Texas, San Antonio continues to grow with a strong job market, diversity and rich history, all in picturesque neighborhoods. Fantastic food, Mexican American arts, incredible parks and recreational facilities make San Antonio an incredible place to raise a family.
In San Antonio, LGI Homes offers homeowners the best of both worlds. Discover quiet, family-friendly neighborhoods with easy access to the best of the city's amenities. Plus, our gorgeous, high-quality new homes are affordable and fully upgraded with meticulous attention to detail at no extra expense to you.
Discover San Antonio
- #4 'Best Places to Live in Texas' (2021 - 2022) (U.S. News & World Report)
- #4 'Top 19 Hippest Mid-Size US Cities' (Trip, 2021)
- #6 'The Top 15 Best Cities in the United States' (Travel + Leisure 2021)
- Major industries in San Antonio include healthcare, aerospace, information technology, cybersecurity & financial services.
- Top employers are The Hartford Insurance Group, USAA, iHeartMedia, Inc., Valero Energy Corporation, Rackspace, UT Health San Antonio & Joint Base San Antonio
- Numerous attractions in San Antonio, including The Alamo, San Antonio Missions National Historical Park, San Antonio River Walk, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, SeaWorld San Antonio & Natural Bridge Caverns