The Perfect Setting
Discover New Homes in Vancouver
With a beautiful waterfront location, Vancouver is known for its outdoor recreation. Popular beaches like Surprise and Cottonwood and parks like the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge, Waterfront Renaissance, and Silver Star Mountain, show off the city’s remarkable sights. Residents also enjoy the small-town feel while taking advantage of every big-city amenity nearby.
For those considering a new home in Vancouver, look no further than LGI Homes! We're a leading builder providing affordable homes throughout the area. Visit one of our new home communities in person to see the value packed into every home we build. Then, choose from a three-, four-, or five-bedroom home with a 10-year structural warranty to call your own.
- #10 '10 Best Places to Retire in Washington for 2022' (HomeSnacks)
- #11 '2022 Best Cities for Outdoor Activities' (Niche)
- The Vancouver Farmers Market features 250 vendors
- Fantastic Museums such as Clark County Historical Museum, Pearson Air Museum & Fort Vancouver National Historic Site
- Major attractions include Fort Vancouver National Historic Site, Esther Short Park and Playground, Kiggins Theatre & Vancouver Lake Regional Park
- Major employers are WaferTech, Wells Fargo & Co, SEH America, Safeway, Hewlett Packard & Fort James Corporation
We're Not There Yet
But we may be soon! To search through our new home communities around the country, adjust your criteria, or click here to Search by Map.