Coming Soon in Raleigh, NCRaleigh, NC » Riverwalk
Riverwalk, New Construction Neighborhood
COMING SOON to Raleigh is Riverwalk by LGI Homes, scheduled to open in the Spring of 2021.
This charming, family-friendly community is ideally located in Wake County, situated just ten miles from downtown Raleigh.
LGI Homes will showcase an array of affordable 3-bedroom townhomes in this incredible community. Found in each home is an expansive set of included upgrades. From the park and picnic area to the children's playground, you will love living at Riverwalk.
Please check back to this page often for updates on the opening of this new community.
For immediate move-in opportunities, please check out our other communities in the Raleigh area located nearby, such as Bailey Farms in Youngsville, by calling (844) 899-1652.
- New 3 bedroom townhomes
- Stainless steel Whirlpool® kitchen appliances
- Refrigerator included
- Granite countertops
- 42" upper cabinets with crown molding
- USB outlet in kitchen
- Attached garages
- Community park
- Children's playground
- 10-year structural warranty
- Builder paid closing costs
* Prices and rates are subject to change without notice. See additional disclosures below.
How Can I Own a New Home Today?
Additional Local Properties
- Addyson at Holden Road, Youngsville
- Autumn Lakes, Knightdale
- Avery Pond, Fuquay-Varina
- Bailey Farms, Youngsville
- Brinley Manor, Raleigh
- Chesleigh Estates, Wake Forest
- Coopers Meadow, Clayton
- Crawford Townes, Franklinton
- Creekside at Sunset Lake, Holly Springs
- Hadleigh at Cedar Creek, East Youngsville
- Legacy, Near Wake Forest
- The Meadows, Mebane
- Village at Applewood, Creedmoor
- Weatherby, Creedmoor
With communities in some of the hottest states across the country, we understand that it's important for our homes to be not only attractive and well-constructed, but also energy efficient. We strive to provide our residents in Texas, Arizona, California, Minnesota, Alabama, Oklahoma, Nevada, Oregon, New Mexico, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, Colorado and Florida with some of the most energy efficient homes.READ MORE