Live Your Best Life
Find Your New Home in Tampa
Fun in the sun, family attractions and near-perfect weather attract many to Tampa! A world-renowned culinary hub with Cuban, Colombian and locally caught seafood dishes available at hundreds of mom and pop restaurants citywide. A stable job market, diverse neighborhoods and year-round family activities make Tampa a great spot to raise a family. It's an ideal retirement location, too!
LGI Homes has new home neighborhoods throughout Florida with family-friendly amenities and beautiful move-in ready homes. In Tampa, our new homes come complete with a suite of high-end finishes and features at no extra cost to you. Discover the value as you explore the superior construction and luxurious upgrades in every LGI home.
Something For Everyone
- #3 'The 25 Best Places to Live on the East Coast in 2021 - 2022' (US News)
- #4 'Best Places to Live in Florida in 2021 - 2022' (US News)
- #10 'America's Best Places to Live in 2022' (Bankrate)
- One of the Best Places to Retire in 2020 (Forbes)
- Major industries include financial and professional services, manufacturing, distribution, logistics, life sciences, healthcare, information technology, defense & security
- Major attractions include The Florida Aquarium, Adventure Island, Busch Gardens and Tampa Bay History Center, ZooTampa at Lowry Park & Tampa Riverwalk
- Pro Sports Teams include Tampa Bay Lightning (NHL), Tampa Bay Rays (MLB), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFL) & Tampa Bay Rowdies (USL)
Frequently Asked QuestionsContinue reading for answers to frequently asked questions about our homes, community and the area.
Where is Tampa, Florida?
Is Tampa, FL, a port city?
What are the most popular attractions in the Tampa Bay area?
Is Tampa considered a large city?
Tampa is the third-most populous city in Florida. According to the 2021 United States Census, it had a population of 387,050 people; cities with more than 200,000 residents are generally considered large cities.
What is it like to live in Tampa?
What is the weather like in Tampa?
Tampa has a humid, subtropical climate. It's hot and humid from May to October and warm and dry from November to April, according to the University of South Florida. It rarely gets hotter than 90 degrees Fahrenheit and doesn't reach colder than 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
What are some famous beaches in the Tampa area?
What is the transportation like in Tampa?
Does Tampa have a system for biking?
What are some annual events and festivals in Tampa?
What industries play a big part in the economy of Tampa?
What are some major employers in Tampa?
Some of the largest employers outside government, healthcare and education are Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan Chase, Publix, Cisco, Fisher Investments, Novetta, vcita and Gartner.