It's Fun in the Sun
Explore New Construction Homes in Phoenix
Almost everyone knows about the health benefits of living in a dry climate like Phoenix; families move here for that exact reason every day. And 300+ days of sun every year is just the ticket for most. The city has excellent big-city attractions and convenient access to endless adventures. It's a technology and software hub, with 25 Fortune 100 companies and 5 Fortune 500 companies having significant operations in Phoenix.
LGI Homes have exemplary neighborhoods in the Phoenix area with family and active lifestyle amenities. Stunning, move-in ready homes are fully upgraded, at no additional cost to you! Enjoy low monthly payments, superior construction and unparalleled value by making LGI Homes your Phoenix homebuilder.
Discover The Valley of the Sun
- #2 'Top 10 Metros Where Homebuyers Want to Relocate' (Redfin, 2022)
- #14 'U.S. Cities with the Most Economic Growth in 2021' (Stessa)
- #24 'The 25 Fastest Growing Places in the U.S.' (US News, 2021)
- Home of Arizona State University and the University of Phoenix
- Short drives from major American landmarks, like The Grand Canyon and the Hoover Dam
- Home to professional teams in MLB, NFL, NHL & the NBA
- Major employers include PetSmart, Banner Health, ON Semiconductor, Amkor Technology, Sprouts Farmers Market & Knight Transportation