Something for Everyone
Find Your New Construction Home in Fort Myers
When teaming up with LGI Homes, you get the perfect house to call home while you write the next chapter of your life. Choose from an array of affordable homes with three, four, and five bedrooms. You’re going to enjoy your chef-ready kitchen, modern fixtures and amenities, and low monthly payments. Finally, rest assured with our 10-year structural warranty.
Always Something To Do
- #1 'Fastest-Growing Cities in America' (WalletHub, 2020)
- #7 'Best Places to Live in Florida in 2022' (Ramsey Solutions)
- #7 'Best Places to Retire in the U.S. in 2021-2022' (US News)
- #8 'Safest Places to Live in the U.S. in 2021-2011' (US News)
- Fun festivals and events like the Craft Beer and Music Festival, Southwest Florida Music Festival and Artfest Fort Myers
- Top industries include retail, healthcare, education and government employment
- Residents and visitors alike love to go to the J.N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge, Manatee Park, IMAG History and Science Center, and Florida Panther National Wildlife Refuge, to name a few
Frequently Asked QuestionsContinue reading for answers to frequently asked questions about our homes, community and the area.
What cities have new construction homes near Fort Myers?
Are there job opportunities in Fort Myers?
Is public transportation available in Fort Myers?
When was Fort Myers founded?
According to Wikipedia, Fort Myers was officially founded in February 1866 by Captain Manuel A. Gonzalez after the civil war. After further growth in the late 19th century, the small town of Fort Myers was incorporated in August 1885. At the time, the city had around 350 residents and was the second-largest town on Florida's Gulf Coast.
Is Fort Myers a safe place to live?
What are some popular attractions in the Fort Myers area?
Fort Myers is the gateway to Southwest Florida and a major tourist destination. Located between Naples and Sarasota, it provides access to a pristine shoreline with attractive retreats and eclectic venues.
Fort Myers is home to numerous cultural attractions and educational facilities. Fort Myers Beach, Edison and Ford Winter Estates, Times Square, Fort Myers River District, Fort Myers Beach Pier, J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge, Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve, Manatee Park, Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium, IMAG History & Science Center and the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall are some of the most popular places to visit in Fort Myers.
What are the major cities near Fort Myers?
What county is Fort Myers located in?
What kind of climate does Fort Myers have?
Fort Myers has less rainfall and clouds during the winter. Some tropical storms and hurricanes affect the coast during late summer and early fall, though presenting much less severe than those on the East Coast.