Discover the Treasure Coast
Find Your New Construction Home in Fort Pierce
Sitting on the Central Atlantic Coast between Melbourne and West Palm Beach, you could be living in your brand-new luxury Fort Pierce home in 30-45 days. In the Fort Pierce area, LGI Homes has charming neighborhoods with spacious, open-concept floor plans and affordable new homes. Each home has energy-efficient appliances, designer finishes and integrated technology, all for no extra cost!
Discover Fort Pierce
- #10 'Most Affordable Beach Towns' (SmartAsset, 2021)
- #20 'Most Beautiful Main Streets in America' (Reader's Digest, 2021)
- Leading industries include education, healthcare, and medical supplies
- Leading attractions include The National Navy SEAL Museum, Ft Pierce Inlet State Park and Manatee Observation and Education Center
- Part of “Treasure Coast,” named for a famous Spanish fleet of ships which sank off the coast in 1715 carrying riches
Frequently Asked QuestionsContinue reading for answers to frequently asked questions about our homes, community and the area.
Where is Fort Pierce, FL?
How much are the closing costs on LGI Homes in Fort Pierce?
What is it like to live in Fort Pierce?
Fort Pierce is a small city on the Eastern shore of Florida with 48,000 residents. Known as Sunrise City, Fort Pierce is a world-renowned destination for outdoor fun and exploration of nature and wilderness. The city provides an active outdoor lifestyle and has several attractions and entertainment venues. Residents of Fort Pierce enjoy sandy beaches, endless scenic waterfronts, numerous parks, nearby farms and vineyards.