Find Your Bliss in the Sunshine State
Amazing New Homes in Florida
LGI Homes has various neighborhoods conveniently located throughout Florida, a short drive from major metropolitan areas in quiet communities. Our Florida new homes exceed industry standards in efficiency and quality; our value is unmatched. Visit one of our Florida communities today and ask about our 10-year structural warranty and no extra cost designer upgrades.
Welcome to the Sunshine State:
- #1 ‘The 10 Best States in the U.S. to Spend Your Retirement in 2022’ (CNBC)
- #1 ‘10 Best States for Military Retirement 2022 Edition’ (VeteranLife)
- #3 ‘The 20 Best States to Consider Investing in Real Estate 2022’ (Roofstock)
- Major Attractions Walt Disney World, Kennedy Space Center, Universal Studios, SeaWorld Orlando, Miami Beach and the Art Deco Historic District
- Major Industries Aerospace, Tourism, Lifesciences, Defense and Homeland Security, Information Technology, Logistics
Featured Markets In Florida
Known for the Daytona 500 and world-class beaches, Daytona Beach also offers a lower cost-of-living than the state average.
Top ranked in best places to live and retire, Fort Myers is home to several fun festivals and events.
Part of the “Treasure Coast,” Fort Pierce offers oceanside-living in a vibrant and diverse community.
The largest city in Florida, Jacksonville has the largest urban park system and more shoreline than any other U.S. city.
Centrally located between Orlando and Tampa, Lakeland offers small town charm close to Florida’s top attractions.
Known as the Horse Capital of the World, Ocala is home to many horse farms. This charming town also offers incredible outdoor attractions and a charming downtown.
World-famous attractions, incredible weather and the ocean make Orlando a sought-after place to visit and live.
Recognized as one of the best places to live in the United States, Sarasota is home to fantastic beaches and attractions.
The oldest European-established city in America, St. Augustine is rich in history and outdoor attractions.
In addition to pristine beaches, Tampa is home to several professional sports teams and is recognized as a culinary hub.